On this page, you can submit your solution to the qualification round and participate in IAAC 2019. If you did not yet solve the problems, please solve them and come back here to submit your solution. Please make sure to enter all information correctly. The blue boxes give you important information and further details while filling out the submission form.
Thank you! Important:
You can check your submission status, your results, your certificates, and all other important information and announcements online at your personal status page:
Make sure to share this opportunity with your family, with your classmates, with your friends, and on social media: www.facebook.com/iaac.space
Please also inform your school and teachers about IAAC - there are several materials for teachers as well as special school awards. Also, you might consider to become an official IAAC ambassador in your country in order to inspire other youths for astronomy, astrophysics, and science: More Information
There was an error with your submission!
The submissions period for this year's competition is over. Thank you.
This could have one of the following reasons:
Please try again!
- Your submission file was too big. Please compress the file!
- To your email exists already a submission. Every submission has to have a seperate email. You can check your submission status here: Status Check
- The connection timed out. Please make sure to have a working internet connection.
- The submission deadline is already over (14. April 2019, 23:59 UTC+0).
- There was an error with your name. Only English characters are allowed. Do not use non-English characters (for exmaple symbols from Hindi, Arabic, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, etc.) to avoid issues.
If you are still facing problems, please follow these steps: (1) Check whether your submission was already successful on this page: Check Status
. (2) Try a different browser, try a different computer or laptop, or try to compress your file. Make sure that you have a good and working internet connection. (3) If nothing works, please contact us.